Derived from the traditional Guernésiais word for ‘sea’, Maiiro is a NEW and exclusive collection of products which harness the powers of seaweed to help skin look and feel better, naturally.
Inspired by the pristine sea and shoreline of Guernsey, islander and Maiiro founder Katy Rowe spent over two years formulating the range, which includes an Anti-Ageing Moisturiser, Anti-Blemish Cream, Organic Soap and Organic Lip Salve.
Maiiro’s signature ingredient is Kelpogen5™. This potent five-seaweed blend has been created exclusively for Maiiro and contains powerful, antioxidant-rich marine ingredients.
Astaxanthin, Oarweed, Bladderwrack, Wakame and Thong Weed were carefully chosen for their skin-protecting, moisturising, soothing and anti-ageing benefits. Each is 100% natural and collected from crystal-clear waters, using sustainable harvesting methods.
Containing no parabens, phthalates or sulphates, Maiiro products use only certified organic, natural and, where possible, vegan ingredients. The packaging is 100% recyclable.
Luxurious to use, they help make a significant improvement to the look and feel of all skin types, of any age.
"Combining nature's natural beauty with yours is what lies at the heart of the Maiiro collection, we’ve worked hard to use organic ingredients wherever possible,” says founder Katy Rowe.
“Creating the range has been a journey of love, that’s driven by my determination to formulate uncomplicated skin products that do much more than mask a problem. Maiiro goes deeper than providing temporary relief; it has the power to change skin.”
- Maiiro’s Organic Soap and Organic Lip Salve have been recognised by the Soil Association as organic and the accreditation is pending.
- Maiiro’s Anti-Ageing Cream and Anti-Blemish Cream contain a minimum of 83% organic ingredients.
- Maiiro’s packaging is 100% recyclable.
- All products, with the exception of the Organic Lip Balm, are vegan.
- Committed to protecting the source of its powerful formula, Maiiro uses only sustainable harvesting methods to collect the seaweeds, ensuring the delicate ecological balance of the ocean is respected and preserved for future generations.